Falls can result in fatalities, neck injury leading to permanent disability or paralysis, multiple fractures.
Every year nearly 12,800 workers die due to working at heights.
Tips for preventing falls:
1. Always keep walking surfaces clean and free of clutter.
2. Clear paths and walkways when moving large objects.
3. Be vocal, and let people know when you’re moving
4. Provide Proper, Bright Lighting For All Work Areas.
5. Clean spills before they become slipping hazards.
6. Keep Hallways And Walkways Clear Of Obstacles.
7. Report To Supervisor If Areas Look Unsafe To Walk In.
8. Wear proper footwear.