fbpx

Electric shock can result in burns, shortness of breath, chest pain, abdominal pain or even death.

10.8% of workers die due to electric shock every year.

Tips to avoid electric shock:
1. Install Ground Fault Circuit Interrupters (GFCI).
2. Keep electrically powered tools dry.
3. Never use electrical equipment when your hands or the equipment is wet.
4. Use only equipment that is properly grounded or double-insulated.
5. Minimize the use of extension cords.
6. Inspect cords and equipment regularly.
7. Inspect cords and equipment regularly.
8. Unplug cords from the outlet by gripping the plug. Do not just pull the cord from a distance.

Leave a Reply