A smart way to secure your workers who are working at heights.
Every year nearly 12,000 workers die due to working at heights..
Tips for preventing accidents:
1. Proper planning and organizing is necessary, while working at height.
2. The easiest way to keep workers safe is, use railing.
3. Select the proper Personal Fall Arrest System (PFAS).
PFAS means a system which protects a worker from falling from a walking/ working surface. It consists of a body harness, anchorage, and connector.
4. Use and inspect the Safety Harness before using it.
5. Use Ladders properly.
6. The risk must be analyzed and appropriate working equipment must be provided accordingly.
7. The workers involved in working at heights must be proficient.