Have you secured your workers from electric shock?
Every year nearly 10,200 workers die due to electric shock.
Tips to avoid electric shock:
1. Install Ground Fault Circuit Interrupters (GFCI).
2. Keep electrically powered tools dry.
3. Never use electrical equipment when your hands or the equipment is wet.
4. Use only equipment that is properly grounded or double-insulated.
5. Minimize the use of extension cords.
6. Inspect cords and equipment regularly.
7. Inspect cords and equipment regularly.
8. Unplug cords from the outlet by gripping the plug. Do not just pull the cord from a distance.